The SQL sheet started with the sheet created by Pinal Dave at SQL Authority.
Other cheet sheets:
Interview Cram Sheets:
3rd Party Script Downloads
Here are some stored procedures written and maintained by the SQL community that I’ve found very useful.
1)The first is sp_whoisactive, written by Adam Machanic. It is a great proc to monitor activity on a SQL Server instance to gather data to diagnose many kinds of performance issues.
The procedure can be downloaded from:
2) The second is from Brent Ozar, the sp_blitz procedure. This is very useful to return information for the administration of a SQL Server instance. Running the procedure will (among other things) let you know if there are databases that haven’t been recently backed up, a database with untrusted foreign keys, potential security issues, and the list goes on.
The procedure can be downloaded at:
A cool feature is that when an issue is discovered, the results will return a URL to Brent’s site to give more detail on the issue and steps to resolve it.
3) Ola Hallengren has a great set of database maintenance scripts.
4) Glenn Berry has a set of diagnostic SQL scripts.
5) Greg Low of the SQL Down Under podcast has released a set of diagnostic and utility scripts:
6) Kimberly Tripp: sp_helpindex
Best Practices Analyzer: No version available for 2014 or 2016 as of now.
2012 Feature Pack: Command line utilities, drivers and other utilities.
Data Migration Assistant: Replaces the Upgrade Advisor.